- South of Highway 401, with access from the Thickson Rd. interchange
- 1.5 km to the proposed new GO Commuter Station at Thornton Rd.
- Major roads include Wentworth St., Victoria St., and Thickson Rd. S.
- CN Rail borders the North side
- Boundary Rd. borders the East side
- Lake Ontario borders the South side
- Thickson Rd. S. borders the West side
Lakeview Business Park Map (PDF, 386 kB)
Whitby's GIS can be accessed. Select Map Content, Economic Development and Business Parks. See the location of roads, buildings, vacant land and other features.
|Total Park Size:||357 acres|
|Total Occupied:||314.1 acres|
|Total Developable:||42.9 acres|
The following companies are in the Lakeview Business Park:
- BMW Group Canada (distribution centre)
- Golder Associates (geotech consulting)
- Global Emission Systems Inc. (environmental)
- Lear Corporation (auto parts)
- Liquor Control Board Ontario (distribution centre)
- Makita Canada (consumer goods)
- Ontario Power Generation (warehouse)
- Sony of Canada Limited (consumer electronics)
- The Sernas Group (engineering consulting)
- Woodbridge Foam Corporation (auto parts)
Available property listings are provided by eSpaceListings, an online real estate service, to assist you with your lease, purchase or sales needs.
Distribution Campus - 2 Buildings Available:
1601 Tricont Avenue
- 18,000 - 130,000 sq. ft. available (four units)
- Clear height 23.6 ft.
- 25 truck-level doors and one drive-in door
- Good shipping radius (accommodates 53 ft. trailers)
1635 Tricont Avenue
- 32,000 - 128,000 sq. ft. available (three units)
- Option to lease with neighbouring building
- 18 truck-level doors and two drive-in doors, clear height 28.7 ft.
Whitby's Economic Development Office (EDO) can assist you in finding a location for your business. View the Whitby Business Parks presentation (PDF, 6,008 KB) for descriptions of Whitby's six business parks.
There is a large selection of available industrial and commercial properties suitable for many uses in Whitby. To find more information about properties available for sale or lease, visit eSpaceListings or contact us:
Whitby Economic Development Office
Iroquois Park Sports Centre
500 Victoria Street West
Whitby, ON L1N 9G4