- North of Highway 401 and can be accessed from both the Thickson Rd. and Brock St. interchanges
- Major roads include Hopkins St. and Consumers Dr.
- CP Rail borders the North side
- Town of Whitby's greenbelt lands border the East side
- Highway 401 borders the South side
- Garden St. borders the West side
Hopkins Business Park Map (PDF, 442 kB)
Whitby's GIS can be accessed. Select Map Content, Economic Development and Business Parks. See the location of roads, buildings, vacant land and other features.
|Total Park Size:||263 acres|
|Total Occupied:||226.6 acres|
|Total Developable:||36.4 acres|
The following companies are in the Hopkins Business Park:
- ABB Inc. (machinery)
- Gamma Engineering (engineering)
- Hanet Plastics Ltd. (plastics)
- Keyscan Access Control Systems (electronics)
- McNairn Packaging (packaging)
- North American Steel Equipment (pallet racking)
- Patheon (pharmaceuticals)
- Real Tech (environmental)
- Simnet (software)
- Tanta Pharmaceuticals (pharmaceuticals)
Available property listings are provided by eSpaceListings, an online real estate service, to assist you with your lease, purchase or sales needs.
65 Sunray St.
- 25,613 sq. ft. open concept office building (for sale/lease)
- High level finishings
- Fully renovated over the last 2 years
1130 Champlain Crt.
- 44,534 sq. ft. spotless industrial building (for sale)
- 50% office space
- 4 truck level doors & 1 drive-in door
- Highway 401 exposure & signage
Whitby's Economic Development Office (EDO) can assist you in finding a location for your business. View the Whitby Business Parks presentation (PDF, 6,008 KB) for descriptions of Whitby's six business parks.
There is a large selection of available industrial and commercial properties suitable for many uses in Whitby. To find more information about properties available for sale or lease, visit eSpaceListings or contact us:
Whitby Economic Development Office
Iroquois Park Sports Centre
500 Victoria Street West
Whitby, ON L1N 9G4