- Located North of Highway 401, with access from the Brock St. interchange
- 4 km to Highway 401
- Minutes to the GO Train/GO Bus and Durham Region Transit
- Walking distance to Whitby's Central Business Area
- CP Rail borders the North side
Beech Street Business Park Map (PDF, 263 kB)
Whitby's GIS can be accessed. Select Map Content, Economic Development and Business Parks. See the location of roads, buildings, vacant land and other features.
|Total Park Size:||22 acres|
|Total Occupied:||18.4 acres|
|Total Developable:||3.6 acres|
The following companies are in the Beech Street Business Park:
- ASC Signal (telecommunications)
- Croven Crystals (aerospace)
Available property listing is provided by eSpaceListings, an online real estate service, to assist you with your lease, purchase or sales needs.
610 Beech St. - Proposed Development
- Industrial condominiums
- Medical, legal, professional offices
- Approximately 20,000 sq.ft. of industrial space
Whitby's Economic Development Office (EDO) can assist you in finding a location for your business. View the Whitby Business Parks presentation (PDF, 6,008 KB) for descriptions of Whitby's six business parks.
There is a large selection of available industrial and commercial properties suitable for many uses in Whitby. To find more information about properties available for sale or lease, visit eSpaceListings or contact us:
Whitby Economic Development Office
Iroquois Park Sports Centre
500 Victoria Street West
Whitby, ON L1N 9G4